Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Introduction

Well hello, I would like to start by introducing myself, My name is Michelle and this is my life in a nutshell or rather a cupcake.
 (This is me and my two youngest sons Devon in the blue and Dylan my red head.)

I want to thank you for being patient with me as I stumble through blogging... but most of all I want to thank my boys for being my little taste testers and all of those who have put up with my kitchen experiments through the years.  I love to cook and love to feed people.  My oldest son Thomas thinks that I should be a master chef, however I think he just misses his mom's cooking :)  I thought this would be a great place to share with the world my passion for cooking and baking.  I hope you enjoy.  oh and Bon Appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment